|Because sometimes a regular sloop just doesn't cut it...|
|Most pirates are not above using dirty tactics to win a fight...|
- Pirates! fits together very nicely overall, and works as a nice semi-casual game.
- It's a quick game to learn, but has a tactical edge for players can develop.
- Up to 6 people can play Pirates! at once, making it a good social game.
- It doesn't require a great deal of space to play.
- It's about Pirates! Everyone loves Pirates!
The Bad Points
- In larger battles the dice-rolling element of combat can go on a little too long.
- Players can sometimes get stuck in a loop of mutual annihilation, although this lessens with higher player numbers.