|"That gunshot wound looks pretty nasty, boss. I think you're gonna need two plasters for that."|
|Looks like we've got ourselves a Mexican stand-off...|
- Good Cop Bad Cop is an easy to learn game and quick to play.
- Set up space is small, and it's a game which can literally fit in your pocket.
- Unlike some hidden identity games, players are not rewarded for throwing blind accusations around.
- The wide variety of Equipment cards can shake the game up in various ways when players least expect it.
- It's a great game for large groups, accommodating up to 8 players.
- Team-balancing becomes an issue in smaller games
- Experienced players can learn to wait until certain Equipment cards have been played, removing other players' chances to foil them.