|"I'm Batman!" "No, I'm Batman!" "I'm Batman, and so's my wife!"|
This just leaves a bag of small wooden Batman tokens, which are used to keep track of the scores across each round, and the rulebook.
- Quick to play.
- Even quicker to learn!
- An excellent entry-level game for younger gamers, or those new to the specialist game scene.
- Nicely tactical, in spite of the simple mechanics.
- Very well presented, with nice artwork throughout.
- "I'M BATMAN!"
- Limited appeal with only 2 players.
- No Riddler or Penguin, to name but two, so Nigma and Cobblepot fans will be disappointed.
- Very difficult to resist the urge to growl "I'M BATMAN!" with the Batman card in hand. Anyone? Oh, maybe that's just me then.